|General Multi-Use Rule and Gage 16me|
The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is a popular, pocket-sized tool providing a variety of functions. The tool encompasses five distinct features including a Drill Point Gage, Bevel Protractor, Center Finder, Circle Divider and a Tap and Drill Table. The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is made from heavy-duty stainless steel and also includes a 4” rule with etched graduations in 64ths and millimeters.
• Pocket-sized, 5-in-1 tool.
• Drill Point Gage for checking 59 degree angle drill points.
• Bevel Protractor for measuring and laying out angles.
• Center Finder for locating centers on shafts and circles.
• Circle Divider for dividing circles into sectors, polygons and polygrams (up to nine equal parts).
• Tap and Drill Table shows popular tap sizes and corresponding drills sizes for American National threads.
• 4” rule with etched graduations in 64ths and millimeters.
• Made of durable stainless steel.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO QUANTITY ON HAND.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150 W/ GROUND SERVICE UNDER 60 POUNDS! Excluding Certain Items.